GDPR Project Impact Analysis, Project Management and/or Implementation Consulting Services
The first project step is to determine the extent in which an organization is in-scope to be compliant with GDPR. Audit Serve provides an in-depth walkthrough of an organization to identify the business processes which are in-scope for GPDR which is also mapped to the in-scope application systems and in-scope processors. Audit Serve also identifies possible changes in business processes which will reduce the scope of the GDPR project. In addition, Audit Serve has been performed an in-depth analysis of all of the articles and has identified in more than a third of the cases that organizations will not have to be in compliance with the articles specified within the GDPR.
Audit Serve will establish a detailed project plan for all of the required tasks to complete the GDPR Implementation, Operationalize all processes, and establish ongoing GDPR compliance. Audit Serve can also be involved in the day-to-day activities required to manage all phases of the GDPR project.
GDPR Implementation Consulting Services
Audit Serve can complete the following key components of the GDPR project:
- Mapping of Personal Data to Business processes which is tied to the SAR (Subject Access Rights) Requests, Disclosures (Article 13 & 14), Expressed Consents (Article 7 & 8) and business justification for retaining data (as required by Article 25)
- Establish SAR (Subject Access Rights) Request Process
- Establish process to identify inscope Processors and perform GDPR compliance validation
- Establish implementation strategy to meet Security processing (Article 32)
- Establish required GDPR Data Breach Notification process
Complete the Information Request form and Audit Serve will contact you to scope out the GDPR project requirements of your organization and establish a proposal for the engagement.